CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
'He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young.'
Isaiah 40:11b

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mauryn Cheney

Sorry Kristen that it took me so long to get this on the blog.

Ladies, Kristen e-mailed me an update on her daughter Mauryn. They visited the ENT last week and Mauryn was scheduled to get tubes in her ears on the 15th I think. I have not heard an update on how it went. Kristen please keep us posted.
For those who were not there on Tues. Kristen shared with us some health concerns with her 2 year old daughter Mauryn. At her last Dr. visit Mauryn weighed only 20 pounds and this concerned the Dr. greatly. The Dr. gave Kristen 3 months (I think) to bring her weight up and encouraged them to see an ENT because Mauryn has fluid constantly in her ears. The Dr. thought this might be causing her pain when she chews and therefore might be the reason Mauryn is not gaining weight. We will pray that the tubes will be the answer we are looking for and Mauryn will begin to pack on the pounds quickly.
I just want to say as well how blessed I feel to have such an amazing group of women to partner with on the journey of motherhood. I was cleaning up another one of Addy's accidents today (it was a good one) and I was so frustrated but then thought to myself, "Wait til the ladies hear about this one!" And I instantly felt a little better. Even though I knew the chances that any one of you were scraping poop (thought about a more appropriate term to use but we moms just say poop don't we?) off the bathroom floor were slim to none, I knew that we all have had moments where we have thought, "Am I really doing this right now?" And it just felt good to know I am not alone.
So, let's continue to pray for each other, meet together and lift one another up.
Melissa

0 comments: